Washougal, WA 98671 United States of America
Have you been hunting for the perfect job for quite some time? Well stop MATHing around and come join this amazing team in the area!
American Workforce Group has partnered with a fast growing company who is looking for the right fit to GROW with them.
If you're a motivated, qualified individual we want you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of GAAP
- Prepare accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports, to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to standards defined within the department
- Ensure Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable are properly coded and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of company payroll processes
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations on all Balance Sheet Accounts
- Perform necessary account analysis and review accrual and ledger balances
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Demonstrate ability to contribute effectively in a team environment
- Successfully handle multiple, broad, complex, and time-sensitive tasks and issues consistently
- Strong organization skills/goal orientation/self-motivation and a high level of attention to details
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive, professional manner
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner, remaining considerate of the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Minimum of four-year Accounting degree required, or two-year degree with previous accounting experience
- Proficiency in understanding and use of personal computer software skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks. Must be able to create Excel spreadsheets using formulas and macros
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be ideal
- Knowledge of QuickBooks (preferred) or similar Accounting System / ERP.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Proven accounting or bookkeeping experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment; job costing experience is a plus.
- Monday - Friday
- $23-$26 DOE
- Benefits after hire include- Medical, Dental, Life, 401K match, Vacation and Sick leave, a 100% employer paid medical insurance plan for employee coverage.
To apply for this and other positions, please visit our website at www.americanworkforcegoup. com or send your resume to Thurstonjobs@americanworkforcegroup .com and follow up with a telephone call (360) 338-6900 Office hours are Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
“We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.”