Electric Motor Mechanic - 1816704
Longview, WA 98632 United States of America
Are you mechanically inclined, have great attention to detail and problem-solving skills? Do you have experience with AC/DC electric motors?
American Workforce Group has partnered with the leading North American solution provider for power management, electro-mechanical and rotating assets here in Cowlitz County.
If you are a motivated, qualified individual, we want you!
Description of Electric Motor Mechanic:
- Diagnose incoming units, disassemble, repair, assemble, and prepare items for shipment
- Perform mechanical rebuilds on rotating apparatus repairs like electric motors, pumps, and fans
- Measure and record data using tables, dial indicators, micrometers, and vibration meters
- Use multi-meters, meggers, Baker instruments, and measure winding resistance, RTD and heater resistances, and mechanical fits and clearances
Details of Electric Motor Mechanic:
$30-35, Depending on experience
Days, Mon. - Fri., 6am-2:30pm
Temp to hire
Requirements and Qualifications Electric Motor Mechanic:
- 1-5 years of AC/DC motor experience preferred.
- Familiar with alignment methods and vibration analysis a plus.
- Diagnose and repair industrial electric motors, fans, pumps, gearboxes, and other rotating equipment.
- Excellent technical and mechanical skills.
Physical Requirements of Electric Motor Mechanic:
- Ability to stand, stoop, kneel, and bend for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift, push, pull, carry items up to 50 lbs.
Rollover Benefits Include:
- Paid Time Off, 401k Employer Match, On-the-job Training, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Safety shoe & glasses reimbursement, and more!
AWG Mission Statement: “We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated qualified individuals at great places to work.”
To apply: please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (360)200-4900. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
AWG SERVICES ARE AT NO CHARGE TO EMPLOYEES!
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.