Chehalis, WA 98532 United States of America
Are you an Electrician, wanting to use your skills to help others? American Workforce Group has partnered with an Emergency Vehicle Manufacturer in Chehalis, and they are in need of an Electrician! These vehicles need to be on the road to help people, and they can't do it without YOU!
Description for Electrician:
- Loom wire harnesses in branches
- Assemble electrical components
- Use small tools for electrical wire assembly
- Perform function and load tests
Details for Electrician:
-$15 to $20 an hour depending on experience
- 6am to 2:30pm
- Weekly pay
Requirements for Electrician:
- Knowledge of basic electrical and wiring concepts
- Basic Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic
- Lift 50-75 lbs
- Stand, stoop, bend, pull
- Ability to pass drug test
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be age 18 or older
Our mission statement: “We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated qualified individuals at great places to work.”
To apply; please email thurstonjobs@americanworkforcegroup. com or give us a call at (360)338-6900. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran
American Workforce Group "Built on Relationships, Backed by Integrity"
AWG services are at no charge to employees