Entry Level Manual Machinist
Longview, WA 98632 US
American Workforce Group has partnered with a local metal fabrication company to help them add a Manual Machinist to their growing team!
If you' re a motivated, qualified individual we want you!
Description for Manual Machinist:
- Able to operate all saws and shears in the department
- Strong mechanical inclination
- Identify, measure and cut material with few mistakes.
- Prepare orders for shipping.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Operate overhead cranes and lift trucks.
Details for Entry- Level Manual Machinist:
- $20+ DOE
- Monday - Friday
- 7am to 3: 30pm
- Potential for Saturday work as well
Requirements for Manual Machinist:
- At least 2 years experience
- Lift 50-75 lbs. Independently
- Ability to read measurements
- Great math and communication skills
- Some background restrictions may apply
- Ability to pass drug test
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
To apply; please email cowlitzjobs@americanworkforcegroup.Com or give us a call at (360) 200-4900. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
AWG SERVICES ARE AT NO CHARGE TO EMPLOYEES!