Entry Level Utility Tech - 702656
Longview, WA 98632 United States of America
Are you a go getter and willing to learn? Do you have an interested in getting into an Industrial position?
American Workforce Group has partnered with the leading North American solution provider for power management, electro-mechanical and rotating assets here in Cowlitz County.
If you are a motivated, qualified individual, we want you!
Description of Utility Tech:
- Steam cleaning and pressure washing parts.
- Prepping parts to be moved into the next step of assembly.
- Assist in other duties as needed.
- Operate forklift to move product around the facility.
Details of Utility Tech:
- Days, Mon. - Fri., 6am-2:30pm, options for overtime.
- Full time
- Temp to hire
Requirements and Qualifications of Utility Tech:
- Willing to learn the ins and outs of the products.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- Must have previous forklift experience ( 1 year preferred )
Physical Requirements of Utility Tech:
- Ability to stand, stoop, kneel, and bend for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift, push, pull, carry items up to 50 lbs.
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Paid Time Off, 401k Employer Match, On-the-job Training, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Safety shoe & glasses reimbursement, and more!
AWG Mission Statement: “We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated qualified individuals at great places to work.”
To apply: please email cowlitzjobs@americanworkforcegroup. com or give us a call at (360)200-4900. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
AWG SERVICES ARE AT NO CHARGE TO EMPLOYEES!
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.