Washougal, WA 98671 United States of America
Are you interested in learning new things? Do you enjoy a fast paced environment?
American Workforce Group has partnered with an established lumber company in the area to find a motivated individual who wants a long-term career!
If you are a motivated, qualified individual, we want you!
Description of LUMBER TAGGER:
- Work with the bander operator to attach product identification tags
- Use stapling tools and other hand tools
- Do some data entry and maintain communication/maintenance protocols
Details of LUMBER TAGGER:
- Swing: 2:30PM - 11PM
- M-F, some overtime
- Temp to hire
Requirements and Qualifications of LUMBER TAGGER:
- Longevity in previous positions
- Ability to learn basic data entry skills
- Aptitude to learn the lumber business
Physical Requirements of LUMBER TAGGER:
- Lifting ability up to 50lbs
- Long term walking/standing
- Must be comfortable working outdoors
Rollover Benefits Include
- 401k, life insurance, medical/dental/vision
- WA sick pay
AWG Mission Statement: “We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated qualified individuals at great places to work.”
To apply: please email clarkjobs@americanworkforcegroup. com or give us a call at (360) 600-0163. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
AWG SERVICES ARE AT NO CHARGE TO EMPLOYEES!
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.