Vancouver, WA 98661 United States of America
Are you experienced with hydraulics? Do you have a passion for mechanics?
American Workforce Group has partnered a local plastics company to a motivated individual who takes pride in their work!
If you are a motivated, qualified individual, we want you!
Description of INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
- Repair/install/adjust the following: Extruders, printing presses, slitters, ABM machines, and more
- Conduct preventative maintenance and record repairs
- Study blueprints and MFG manuals
Details of INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
- $24 - $28/hr DOE
- M - F
- Training on days for 3-6mo, move to a swing shift
- Full time
- Temp to hire
Requirements and Qualifications of INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
- Must have own tools
- Basic hydraulics/pneumatics
- Welding skills
Physical Requirements of INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
- Lifting ability up to 55lbs
- Long term walking/standing
- Occasional use of forklifts and chain hoists
Rollover Benefits Include
- 401k, life insurance, medical/dental
- 6 holidays
- WA sick pay
- Vacation pay – 1 week after 1 year of working, 2 weeks after 2 years of working
AWG Mission Statement: “We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated qualified individuals at great places to work.”
To apply: please email clarkjobs@americanworkforcegroup. com or give us a call at (360) 600-0163. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
AWG SERVICES ARE AT NO CHARGE TO EMPLOYEES!
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.