Maintenance Technician - 2082099
Woodland, WA 98674 US
American Workforce Group has partnered with a company in the Woodland area, who specialize in not only the cannabis industry, but also fertilizer as well.
If you are a motivated, qualified individual, we want you!
Description of Maintenance Technician:
- - Installs, repairs, and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance.
- - Determines changes in requirements of parts and components by inspection and measuring of various instruments.
- - Locates sources of problems by observing, testing, and monitoring mechanical devices in operation.
Details of Maintenance Technician:
- $18.79 - $24.71
- Swing, 2pm-10: 30pm
- Full time
- Temp to hire
Requirements and Qualifications of Maintenance Technician:
- Ability to troubleshoot and research mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic problems.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience using hand tools.
- Knowledge in CMMS, and production machines and tools.
- Automotive Repair experience is a plus!
Physical Requirements of Maintenance Technician:
- - stooping, kneeling, crawling, bending, and climbing.
- - Lifting 50-75 lbs. In all directions.
- - Operating motor vehicles or heavy equipment.
- medical, dental, vision and more!
AWG Mission Statement: We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated qualified individuals at great places to work.
To apply: please email cowlitzjobs@americanworkforcegroup.Com or give us a call at (360) 200-4900. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
AWG SERVICES ARE AT NO CHARGE TO EMPLOYEES!
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.