Manufacturing Systems Administrator - 2079046
Columbia City, OR 97018 United States of America
Are you detail oriented and have basic computer knowledge? Do you understand and make decisions based on technical documents, such as blueprints, schematics, or instructions?
American Workforce Group has partnered with a mill in Columbia City that has been a pioneer in transforming wood waste into premium, environmentally friendly, and 100% natural pellets.
If you are a motivated, qualified individual, we want you!
Description of Manufacturing Systems Administrator:
- Diagnose and repair/replace field instrumentation, electrical and control components.
- Basic improvements utilizing the site programming software for PLC’s and OIS’s
- Recommend replacement frequencies for electrical and control components for the CMMS
- Installing, maintaining and repairing heavy duty equipment and industrial communications systems
Details of Manufacturing Systems Administrator:
- Day Shift
- Full time, Mon.-Fri.
- Temp to hire
Requirements and Qualifications of Manufacturing Systems Administrator:
- Graduate of a technical program majoring in PLC/industrial controls or equivalent experience.
- Journeyman experience or the completion of an apprenticeship program preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment.
- Awareness of national, state, and local electrical codes and regulations
Physical Requirements of Manufacturing Systems Administrator:
- Willing to perform physically demanding tasks, such as lift heavy objects, climbing ladders, crawling, etc.
Benefits Upon Hire:
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and more!
- Annual Bonus, Educational Assistance, Referral Program, and more!
AWG Mission Statement: “We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated qualified individuals at great places to work.”
To apply: please email cowlitzjobs@americanworkforcegroup. com or give us a call at (360)200-4900. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
AWG SERVICES ARE AT NO CHARGE TO EMPLOYEES!
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.