Manufacturing Systems Administrator - 2079046
Columbia City, OR US
American Workforce Group has partnered with a mill in Columbia City that has been a pioneer in transforming wood waste into premium, environmentally friendly, and 100% natural pellets.
If you are a motivated, quali f ied individual, we want you!
Description of Manufacturing Systems Administrator:
- Diagnose and repair/replace field instrumentation, electrical and control components.
- Basic improvements utilizing the site programming software for PLC s and OIS s
- Recommend replacement frequencies for electrical and control components for the CMMS
- Installing, maintaining and repairing heavy duty equipment and industrial communications systems
Details of Manufacturing Systems Administrator:
- Day Shift
- Full time, Mon.-Fri.
- Temp to hire
Requirements and Quali f ications of Manufacturing Systems Administrator:
- Graduate of a technical program majoring in PLC/industrial controls or equivalent experience.
- Journeyman experience or the completion of an apprenticeship program preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment.
- Awareness of national, state, and local electrical codes and regulations
Physical Requirements of Manufacturing Systems Administrator:
- Willing to perform physically demanding tasks, such as lift heavy objects, climbing ladders, crawling, etc.
Benefits Upon Hire:
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and more!
- Annual Bonus, Educational Assistance, Referral Program, and more!
AWG Mission Statement: We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated quali f ied individuals at great places to work.
To apply: please email cowlitzjobs@americanworkforcegroup. Com or give us a call at (360)200-4900. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
AWG SERVICES ARE AT NO CHARGE TO EMPLOYEES!
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.