Press Brake Operator
Vancouver, WA 98661 United States of America
Are you experienced in manufacturing? Do you have knowledge in press brake operation?
American Workforce Group has partnered with a family-owned water pump manufacturer to find a dedicated and efficient Press Brake Operator to join their team!
If you are a motivated, qualified individual, we want you!
Description of PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR:
- Manually set and operate press brake as required (machine operation is mostly automated)
- Bend steel parts ranging from 18-gauge to 1/2-inch steel and operate Bystronic Xpert 250 ton press brake
- Calibrate and program adjustments to meet bend specifications
Details of PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR:
- $19 - $25.50/hr DOE
- M - F 6AM - 2:30PM
- Full time
- Temp to hire
Requirements and Qualifications of PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR:
- 1+ years of press brake operation experience
- Understanding of weld prints and callouts, must know Excel basics
- Experience in sandblasting and/or powder coating is a plus!
Physical Requirements of PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR:
- Lifting ability up to 55lbs
- Long term walking/standing
Rollover Benefits Include
- 401k, life insurance, medical/dental
- 8 paid holidays
- WA sick pay
- Vacation pay
AWG Mission Statement: “We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated qualified individuals at great places to work.”
To apply: please email clarkjobs@americanworkforcegroup. com or give us a call at (360) 600-0163. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
AWG SERVICES ARE AT NO CHARGE TO EMPLOYEES!
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.