Production Control Manager - 2082467
Woodland, WA 98674 US
American Workforce Group has partnered with production company in the Woodland area who, through science, create and manufacture the leading brand of innovative, earth safe horticultural products that contribute to our customer s success.
If you are a motivated, quali f ied individual, we want you!
Description of Production Control Manager:
- Analyze product demand forecast, labor, and material availability to ensure development of a flexible and efficient master production schedule
- Manage production planning processes, ensuring reliability and data integrity for full visibility on production queue, WIP, and overall stock health
- Works directly with the Procurement team to ensure alignment of material requirements and reorder processes.
- Collaborates with Sales and Distribution teams to coordinate intersite transfer of materials and communicate material availability and schedules
Details of Production Control Manager:
- $90k - $115k
- Days, 6am - 2: 30pm
- Full time
- Temp to hire
Requirements and Quali f ications of Production Control:
- 5+ years related experience in production control, production planning, material scheduling, or materials management in a manufacturing company
- Bachelor' s degree required (Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field preferred)
- 2+ years of experience building and leading diverse teams
- Proficiency in ERP/MRP and WMS or inventory control software (NetSuite preferred)
Physical Requirements of Production Control Manager:
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 20 pounds
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
Benefits Upon Hire
- Medical, Dental, Vison, Life and Disability insurance and more!
AWG Mission Statement: We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated quali f ied individuals at great places to work.
To apply: please email cowlitzjobs@americanworkforcegroup.Com or give us a call at (360)200-4900. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
AWG SERVICES ARE AT NO CHARGE TO EMPLOYEES!
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.