Production Scheduler/Inventory Control - 2085848
Woodland, WA 98674 United States of America
Are you detail oriented and thrive in an organized environment? Do you have previous experience with production and inventory?
American Workforce Group has partnered with a steel manufacturing company in the Woodland area who is a leading North American manufacturer of superior quality welded steel specialty conveyor chains, attachments, and power transmission chain.
If you are a motivated, qualified individual, we want you!
Description of Production Scheduler/Inventory Control:
- Will be 50% in office and 50% on the Production floor, days may vary.
- Recording hours worked of the employees, the materials used and product produced each day.
- Keeping physical inventory count and upload to the database.
Details of Production Scheduler/Inventory Control:
- 8am - 12pm, hour increase after training.
- Part-time to Full-Time
- Temp to hire
Requirements and Qualifications of Production Scheduler/Inventory Control:
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Math oriented and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 1-2 years of experience in inventory management preferred
- 1-2 years experience driving Forklift.
Physical Requirements of Production Scheduler/Inventory Control:
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Ability to multitask and pay close attention to detail.
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Medical/Dental, 401k match, Paid Vacation and so much more!
AWG Mission Statement: “We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated qualified individuals at great places to work.”
To apply: please email email@example.com or give us a call at (360)200-4900. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
AWG SERVICES ARE AT NO CHARGE TO EMPLOYEES!
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.