Welder/Log Truck Outfitter
Toledo, WA 98591 United States of America
American Workforce Group has partnered with a leading provider of custom log trucks, committed to delivering exceptional products that meet and exceed clients' expectations. We are seeking a skilled and experienced Log Truck Outfitter to join their team! The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing builds for log trucks. This role requires expertise in heavy-duty work, MIG welding, blueprint interpretation, wrenching, attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to meet project deadlines. Please note that this position does not involve engine mechanics; it is focused solely on outfitting trucks.
If you are a motivated, qualified individual, we want you!
Description for Log Truck Outfitter:
- Duties include the installation of log bunks and scales, auxiliary lighting systems, toolboxes, and hitches, etc.
- Conduct MIG welding tasks with precision and skill.
- Utilize various tools and equipment for wrenching, fabrication, and installation
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail to ensure the quality of work
- Will be assisting with other duties as needed
- Must pay attention to details!
Details for Log Truck Outfitter:
Monday - Friday
Benefits upon hire: Paid holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision.
Requirements for Log Truck Outfitter:
- Must have some mechanical; knowledge of large trucks.
- Proficiency in MIG welding techniques
- Strong mechanical aptitude and wrenching skills
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Reliable and team-oriented work ethic.
- Some back ground restrictions apply.
- Must pass pre employment drug screen.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Rollover Benefits Include
9 paid holidays, 10 days/year of Paid Time Off (vacation & sick), Medical, Dental, Vision, HAS/FSA, Dependent Care (PMFL), HRA, Short-Term Disability, Accident, Illness, Life insurance available
AWG Mission Statement: “We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated qualified individuals at great places to work.”
To apply: please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (360)200-4900. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
AWG SERVICES ARE AT NO CHARGE TO EMPLOYEES!
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.